Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Ok.Wow..So i'm watchin the news and seeing a hostage situation at my friends college,and I am worried sick about her,cause,well,you know,she's a friend.Then I thought of all the people who I was not talking to lately due to my own reasons.And I realized how stupid my reasons were.Then I remember a saying I used to live by;"Friends are like pennies,while they may seem small and insignificat at first,once put together with another friend they really can mean a lot."I then realized another thing,I really need to cherish my friends and so do you(whoever is reading this,if anyone),casue if you don't they can be gone in an instant.Thats probably gonna be a valuable lesson in life and i'm happy I learned it before it's to late.So...wow.

"People are basicly good,and if you care about them,they will be your friend" - Dan Aykroyd

No comments: