Friday, March 15, 2002

Funny story time.Me and my buddy Rob went down to the beach to play basketball today(a sport which I hat and suck at,but it was midly nice outside today,so what the hell).So we're playing and Rob throws the ball up,and it get's stuck in a tree.For 15 minutes we're tryin to get this thing down.We crawled on top of the hoop,on the fence,shook the tree,threw a stick,nothing worked.So,i went to look for something else.I found a decent sized peice of concrete,brought it back and discovered that he got the ball down.Alright,so I put the concrete donw and walked over and continued to play.About 5 mins. later,a guy wearing a denim jacket and nypd bage walks up.Undercover cop,obviously.He says,excuse me,what did you do with the weed? I look at him,shocked,and say,"weed?!" he says"yeah,I saw you put it down".After explaining to him for 5 minutes that it was a rock,he wants to make sure,so he asks me to empty my pockets.After empying them,he finally says,"ok,i'm sorry,my bad".He was a nice guy and all,but still;why would I have weed? Me,the guy who got made fun of and got people annoyed at me because I didnt touch anything at a frat party.Please.I wouldnt go within a mile of any of that crap.

No comments: