Thursday, May 09, 2002

Alert! FaNBoY is extremely giddy for reason's I will not go into right now! Heheheheheee!!!!

OK...calm down for a sec...heh...review time!

Impulse 86= Not bad,not bad at all .Don't cancel this title DC!

Green Lantern 150= Excellent read. I really like the new direction that that they're heading in. Kyle's new outfit is pretty kickin' too,very "Hal - esque".

Batgirl 28= Interesting...Spoiler said she's leaving for a while, which is good, because I think she belongs in Robin, not Batgirl.

Nightwing 69= Continues the "Bruce Wayne:Fugitive" storyline, and offers up another clue. Whoever crawled into the cave was someone who did it through a very small opening, so small,Dick almost couldn't fit through...could it be someone who has "?"'s on his outfits?

Spy Boy-Young Justice 3= Eh...haven't read it through yet, so..i'm not sure. I don't like what they did with Todd's art on one page and Pop's on the next. Pick an artist and stick with it.

A few more tidbits. I'm very giddy right now. Superman sucked this week,so I didn't get it. Looks like I got my Episode 2 tickets. Oh,and Third Watch got picked up. Yay.

No comments: