Sunday, April 06, 2003

Lessee....Work..is OK. Apparently were hiring an intern. Insert Lewinsky joke here. I work with 2 fat mangers, 1 small manager, 1 egotistical manger, one hairy manager and one quiet psycho one. I swear,the store is a reality TV show waiting to happen. There are no normal people that work in this store, which is a good thing. Between the one "evil" girl and the guy who hangs out there as much as I used to, i'm sure FOX or MTV will want to pick this up real soon.

TV...good...SNL,however isn't as funny for some reason, with of course the exception of Weekend Update. Third Watch showed a promo for the rest of the season, and there was a voice over that said "One of their own won't be coming back" which bugs and bums me out. If it's Carlos I won't be as upset, but my gut tells me it's gonna be Jimmy.

You should all go to my college too. You can enjoy the wonders of the, "Aching ass chairs" and the "Grease, with Chicken on the side". Perhaps you'd like to play a game of "Find a light source on campus after dark."

No comments: