Friday, October 28, 2022

A List Of Things I Dislike

And now, a list of things I dislike, since "hate" is too harsh a word. This list will likely be edited and grow, but hopefully not as large as the upcoming "List of things I really friggin like."

1] The actual color purple. reminds me the allergy medicine I had to take as a kid. Speaking of,
2] Grape or grape flavored things.
3] Half-Zip pullover shirts. Full in or don't friggin do it.
4] Polo shirts. See above, and every guy I see in one looks like a frat bro who needs to be beaten with a fish.
5] Trucker hats.
6] Ankle socks...at least on guys. 
7] Apple. The company, not the fruit. The company is an evil fashion company masquerading as a tech company.
8] Pumpkin pie anything. It belongs on a stoop, not in anything. Especially pie. That is an abomonation.
9] E-readers. I don't have to charge my book or worry its screen will crack if I drop it an inch.
10] Avocado's. I feel like I can just make a list of food, but I want you, the reader to be surprised, which is why we next up have,
11] Nikon cameras. They have terrible customer service.
12] Smokers. They killed my mother. Fuckers.
13] The boston red sox. Look, I might not be a baseball fan anymore, but my allegiance is still to the pinstripes, also david ortiz did steroids.
14] The houston astros. Cheaters.
15] Rob manfred. Ruined baseball in what? 4-5 years?
16] Jimmy fallon. Homer Simpson said it best, "What are you laughing at? And if you say jimmy fallon, i'll know your lying!"
17] When you get the feeling something is stuck under your nail but nothing is there.
18] Bugs.
19] People who don't return texts or calls simply because they're flaky. I get needing time to yourself or being genuinely busy, but 98% of all of us are so deeply involved in these devices, theres no real reason not to return someones communique within 3 days.
20] Math. Still haven't used geometry or whatever the hell a polynomial is.  
21] That itch on the bottom of your foot while driving.
22] Asparagus. It looks like a mutated drinking straw.
23] Pillows that go flat. You had one job. ONE JOB.
24] Credit Only places. Not everyone can afford Visa jagoff.
25] People who DIDN'T watch "The Price is Right" when they were home sick from school.
26] Planes.
27] Guns.
28] Football. Its pretty dumb to call your sport football when most of it is actually "carryball", "runball" or "throwball."
29] Mcdonalds. 
30] Cheeseburgers or Burgers with any kind of "special sauce." Just not my thing, tastes gross.
31] Gift Cards. To me they show no effort in even trying to get to know someone. It says to me, "I don't care about you enough to even ask your favorite food."







No comments: