Thursday, April 11, 2002

Well..today was..intresting..sorta.I learned something.Always look at the label on the stuff you by.Case in point;I thought I was buying NesQuik chocolate milk.Turned out to be "Vanilla milk".Ewww.I still have the disgusting taste in my mouth.Not plesant.Just as bad as that was Adventures of Superman 603.I don't think I've ever read 4 pages of a DC book and threw it down and almost stepped on it.The story of a "superbaby"...wow...lame.The art was some of the worst i've ever seen.Luthor looked like the ate the kingpin.Everything else was pretty damn good though.Excpet for Batgirl picking on Spoiler,thats just wonr.Rest of the book was goood though.The "Bruce Wayne:murderer/fugitive" storyline is shaping up to be really damn good.Aparently,Vesper,who was found kakked in Wayne manor was knocked out before she was brought intot he manor.And Nightwing found some bug type things in the batcave,which means a few things..1]Someone knows Bruce's secret. 2]Someone knows what there doing if they broke into the cave 3 times.And 3]If someone broke into the cave,that means Bruce didn't do it...I hope.Impulse-Excellent as usual.It'sreally gonna be a shame if it gets cancelld.Green Arrow and Green Lantern were both good.And that's pretty much it.Oh,"that 80's show" ruled as per usual.

No comments: