Wednesday, June 16, 2004

So I have something in my throat. It feels like a chicken bone or something sticking out, it's uncomfortable as hell. I've had it since Saturday. Saw the doctor today, which means a lot, cause frankly...I hate doctors, I hate medication and I only see a doctor once a year if that much. He didn't do much. Prescribed some medication that I won't be able to get till tomorrow. He said it's either a sore throat or a minor "abscess" but couldn't be sure. Some doctor...and people wonder why I hate them. Gotta thank Kate for bringing me though.

My Birthday is Monday. I'm getting old. It's on a Monday, and as we all know, Mondays suck. First one without my mom. Father is busy. Friends are most likely busy. Planned on going to the Skyscraper, Fire , and NYC museums, but they are all closed on Mondays. So even if people took off, there wouldn't be much to do except walk around the city. Have no money, and hey...gonna be alone again. Excellent. Fantastic.

No comments: