Saturday, May 06, 2023

SQ.18

Honestly I'm so alone, sometimes I feel like screaming. Not anybody will hear me anyway.

I like this girl..And I don't know what is driving it. She rarely answers texts and I haven't seen her in over a while... It's highly possible I'll never see her again. And that hurts... The same way It always does...but different. No one knows what is like to put your heart on the line and get nothing in return. It's happened before...each time, not always... It hurts more. 

I'm starting to feel like time is catching up with me. I managed to luck myself through a few years, but now... It's like the run is harder... The stakes are higher and I don't have enough breath or strength as I used to. I don't like this feeling.

I need more.... friends that....I just need people. Trustworthy, good people.

I've had others try and get me into young onset PD groups but what people don't realize is....I don't want to be reminded of what's wrong with me and what I'll eventually become...I know that and I'm aware of it...I want to be viewed as normal as I can be. I'm not denying it. Not at all. I just don't want it to be what defines me.

I'm more than what people think.

No comments: