Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm angry at Canada and California.

First i'm angry at Canada for their stupidass mounite police. Their dumbass pants annoy the piss out of me. It looks like they have godammned racoons in their drawers. If, by any horrible chance I find myself in Canada and I meet a mounite...so help me god if I don't kick him in the crotch for wearing those things, unless in fact he has already kicked himself in the crotch for wearing them. Why...why must you wear STUPID PANTS?!?!?!

While I was thinking of that...I thought of how Canada had to mess up ham or bacon or whatever it is...I don't know what they call it up there....it's bacon here but ham there...why can't they just friggin have what we have instead of confusing a simple food?!?! Why Canada!??! WHY?!?!

I'm angry at California for stealing every good police chase. I was talking to Kaia last night and we were discussing the time one of the more inebrated citizens decided to walk on to a military base and take a tank out for a leisurely drive through a nice quiet neighborhood. When I say through a neighborhood, I mean actually through it. Houses, campers, cars....he tore ass through it like a movie. After a few minutes or hours of running around in said town he decided to go on the freeway with pretty much the entire state police about 5 miles behind all the while this is of course making news everywhere...even had the live audio feed of the cops asking "See anyway to stop this thing?" to which another cop says after a few seconds of silence; "no....he's driving a tank." How does this end? The smart tank driver gets stuck on a freeway divider. Millions of dollars go into devolping these things and a little concrete wall beats it. Only in California.

No comments: