Saturday, July 30, 2005

I haven't been sleeping well and this bothers me. I'm not sure why. I have what feels like a chicken or some kind of bone in my throat. Again. And it's on and off, this bothers me.

I still haven't picked a color for the room. I shoulnd't be putting this much effort if I plan to be out of her in 2-3 years, but I want those 2-3 years to be as comfortable as possible...hahaha, like that'll actually happen.

I should call Time Warner Cable and have them give an extnsion to the cord and give me a new cable box and remote seein as how mine hate me now, even though i've given them years of work.

I need a color ink cartrdige for my printer.

Banner people want me back. It's nice to actually be wanted for something good for a change.

Kirstie Alley scares me. Can't we float her out to sea already?

I just saw a commercial for old people fucking in a bed.

Vote Gifford Miller.

Serria Mist is not bad.

I'm hording batteries...and I don't know why. The anniversary of the blackout is coming up, that should be fun. If it happens again, it'd be nice to have both of my arms functioning and temps under 90.

No comments: