Friday, July 08, 2005

It's 4 am...do you know where my socks are?
I am cleaning at 4 am and it's hot in my room.
My room needs to be repainted, ideas?
I'm watching the Weather Channel, big surprise? There's a commercial on for Oreck vaccum cleaners.
I have a ladder in my room with a bungee cord and i'm thinking of seeing if i can hang from it and swing around the room on it and then go get some orange juice.
It's supposed to rain later today. Boo.
I should do some dishes too.
I'm probably goning to wind up cooking a whole lotta chicken for just myself on Saturday night unless I get someone or a few someones to come here. Open invite to anyone reading this. Though, those who do read this probably won't read it untill at least 2 weeks from now so the point is moot.
This commercial is still goin. No one informed me that a vaccum ad would ruin my watching of the weekly forecast for Nebraska.
For shame. Stupid vaccum. I find it unfair that the one on TV works and mine don't. This is one of the many reasons I can't see much of my floor anymore.

No comments: